Absolutely delighted!! It was excellent, covers everything we needed and more along with it. I liked the way Claire spoke and the level she spoke at. Clear and concise but not patronizing. Even though I knew a lot of what Claire was talking about, I felt it was really interesting and informative and I know the parents really took lots from it and enjoyed it too. I already have recommended Claire to two schools, I was very impressed.Principal Aisling Hanrahan
– I loved all of it. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot from the service provided by Wellbeing Matters
– I really enjoyed the discussion around identifying stress and the causes of stress
– I particularly liked the meditation and video clips and found learning about the signs of stress really useful
– I have no suggestions on how Wellbeing Matters can improve their service. It was very good, I really enjoyed it and picked up some good tips
– I was very happy with the service provided, it reminded me to mind me! Fostering First Ireland. Participants of Self-Care for Foster Carers
– The talk material covered what I wanted very well. I particularly liked the solutions to bullying.
– It was very comprehensive, there was a lot of information in it.
– A very interesting talk, especially the information and discussion around girls bullying.
– It well covered what I needed. I found the part on coping mechanisms really interesting.
– I really enjoyed the entire presentation, it was very appropriate to the needs of our group. Fostering First Ireland. Participants of Foster Carers Talk
We would gladly recommend Wellbeing Matters to other services in our field and to outside agencies that we work closely with. The programme was delivered in a relaxed manner. Claire has an easy-going style that encompassed and encouraged all in the group to partake and share their experiences. It was our first experience of this type of presentation and we found it excellent.Deputy Social Care Manager Dennis Hewitt
– Very pleasant, calm and easy to listen to tutor. Not pushy but kept on track. Well done!
– I found the entire workshop very useful
– I just liked having the chance to be more mindful of our Wellbeing
– It was excellent. I loved the opportunity to talk with others in a safe place about Wellbeing
– The workshop was very good especially the personal reflection aspect and the sharing of ideas
– I thought it was excellent. I really liked the strategies to deal with stress
– All of it was very interesting. I found it very good Kilkenny Education Centre. Participants of Wellbeing for Teachers
– I particularly liked the presentation & discussion. It was excellent.
– The discussion around helping children who bully and who are being bullied was really good. The presentation was very engaging and had excellent content.
– It was very well presented. The presenter was very approachable to discussion. It was excellent in covering what I wanted. Fostering First Ireland, Foster Carers Talk Portlaoise
It was very well presented. The presenter was very approachable to discussion. It was excellent in covering what I wanted.Parent Fostering First Ireland
– It was very informative especially in relation to different websites & the best methods to manage concerns.
– It was very good. Extensive and comprehensive. The supporting websites were also useful.
– I found the talk very informative and relevant. I particularly liked the part on different websites & words used Extern Ireland Project Workers, Cyber-Bullying Talk